Embeddable Map Generator
The map below can be embedded into any article, blog, or website.
Setting the map region
By default, the map automatically zooms to the user's current location. To set a specific region to load, set all of the following values:
- The latitude of the center coordinate.
- The longitude of the center coordinate.
- The span in degrees latitude between N and S.
- The span in degrees longitude between E and W.
Setting the map size
Change the map size using the following values:
- The height of the map widget in pixels.
- The width of the map widget in pixels.
Filter by outlets
By default, all outlet types are shown. Select one or more outlets to restrict results to show locations with at least one of the selected outlet(s) type.
Filter by networks
By default, all networks are shown. Select one or more networks to restrict results to include or exclude locations with at least one of the selected supported network(s).
Insert the following code snippet into your website. For best results, it is recommended that you set a width no less than 500 and a height no less than 600.